Dear Friends,
Yesterday we had a meeting with the city of Sucre’s pastors. They wanted to know about the evangelism and mission training that Sheryl and I were offering. It was very exciting that they embraced wholeheartedly the message of patience, process, the Word of God and prayer in bringing someone into the fullness of knowing God and living for him. They were especially excited about how their local churches in Sucre could be involved in winning the world to Christ, winning people in Pakistan, and Morrocco, and the Middle East. Please be in prayer for us as we prepare for the training on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Please pray the materials are printed on time, and thank the Lord for the provision to print 400 training manuals here in Sucre!
Last night Sheryl sang three songs and I preached on Blind Bartimeaus, and 5 people came forward in a small church to receive the Lord. One was a friend of the family we are staying with. Later, we prayed for people, especially those with joint and bone pain, and the Lord healed allowed 4 of them to be instantly delivered from pain.
Today I am preaching again on Sunday Morning as well as the evening evangelism service, and Sheryl will be singing, please keep us in prayer. On Monday I am having a workshop with 6 or 7 pastors, so please keep that in prayer as well.
Thanks,
Andrew and Sheryl, from Sucre, Bolivia
No comments:
Post a Comment